Monday, June 29, 2015

AMERICAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

1. How was your week?
It was good. We got some people at church Roxanne wants to get baptized but her mom might cause some problems ): She is 19 though she should be able to decide for herself

2. How was the temple?  It has been a while since you have been to the temple, right?
It has been like 7 months since the temple it was really good. It was nice. 

3. How is the work going this week?
It is good seems like there are a lot of people ready for the Gospel

 new companion Elder Van Slooten (left) and
former companion Elder Lokatui (right)
Yep to be honest I am pretty tired of writing emails each week haha But I will continue. So this week was fun me and my comp get a long great which is making this last transfer go even faster! We are pretty stoked for 4th of July! Last week we had a new family of investigators they seem really interested but honestly people are really interested a lot with me and my comp both 6'2 AMERICANS gwapo too I would say. I just hope they aren't interested for the wrong reasons ya know. This morning we went and played volleyball my comp plays for a team back home and he is really good! We got some cool pinoy shirts last week I can't wait for you all to see them. Me and Elder Van Slooten have been dieting it has been good and working out. We bought brown rice and lots of fruit! Well that is all I can think of this week I love you all! HAPPY AMERICA DAY! 

Love Jordan 

That is awesome motha thanks for sharin that! That is so cute with the little girl! 
Happy one year to both of you!!!! 
Love you too mom

Don't stress the flight plans I trust Elder Brewer a lot he is a great missionary and I really like him, he will get it done. I talked to him last week he said he was going to follow up for me. 
Great job motha! 
Sounds like you are doing great. But I am also very excited to see you both I love you both have a great week (: 
Love you too dad

No comments:

Post a Comment