Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TRANSFERS ....Last transfer

1. What happened with transfers?  Did you stay?  Did you stay with Elder Satur?  My guess is that you stayed and that Elder Satur stayed with you.
Wrong, Elder Satur is transferring to Taguig and my new comp is Elder Van Slooten he is cool I know him. He is from California surfer/ skater. We have a lot to relate too. I am excited. 

2. Do you have a washer in your apartment?  In one of your pictures (the one of you cooking clams) I zoomed in and it looked like a weird looking washer.  If so, did you like it?
Yes I do it is nice  to have but yeah you are right it is a weird washer. It isn't like ours back home it does the washing cycle then you have to rinse it and dry it but it is a lot better than using just hands! 

3. Who are the girl and boy in the pictures with you?  Are the ward missionaries?  Are they brother and sister?  Also, what kind of bird was she holding?
Ward Missionaries I love them! They are just good friends now! They are friends not related. She was holding a chicken she tucked its head between its wings then spun it around and when you put it back on the ground it poops haha it was so funny. 

4. Does Pres. Revillo have assistants and also traveling assistants?
Yes both

5. How was the work this week?  Did any of the investigators come to church?
Yeah they came to church even though it was at our stake center. It was a area broadcast with Elder Neil L. Anderson presiding. It was really good. 

So it was a good week. We continued to work hard. Elder Jones is going on an airplane tomorrow!  So it was a successful week! We had 3 people come to church the people we were focusing on too! It is awesome! I hope they will get baptized this transfer. I am excited to get a desk I have been sharing a desk last transfer since there were 3 of us! Oh yeah I had some good dreams last week. One I was with all my friends Kolton, Mitch, Brandon, Austin and Chandler. It was awesome especially Chandler. The other great dream was me and my comps we were walking in our area. We saw you mom baking chocolate chip cookies and I went and got some! Yeah you could say i miss your cookies haha! Sorry I don't have much to write this week not much new but I love you all! 


Enjoy The Ride
Love, Jordan

Wow that was really cool mom! Actually what you said right there made me realize that one of those dreams I had with Chandler in it was probably an answer to my fasting. I didn't say what happened in the dream but in the dream I was hanging out with all of them that I said, then I realized that my flight plans came. And then Chandler said I will go with you to pick them up and he was the only one to pick them up with me. This dream was only a day or two after I fasted for that. Cool stuff. 

Love you too Mom

Thanks Yeah I know you are right I just got to keep pushin I think my next comp is good for that he is fun but masipag-(hard working) and new. I am glad I am staying to the end too! I will learn probably a lot this last transfer and help a lot of people! 
Haha that sounds so busy! Good luck you guys can do it! 
Week and transfer went great loved it. Most spiritual is what I shared with mom. Challenging just the heat like always! 
Thanks dad love you too! 

Have a great week parents I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment