Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My comp and I dance

1. Did you get any of your packages?  You still have one birthday package and one Christmas package.  I really hope you will get them both.
No. I hope I get them too (:

2. How was your week?
My week was good! It felt really fast I think I'm getting adjusted. 

3. What are you doing for p-day today?
We have a zone activity and doing games. We might make s'mores because no one in my apartment has ever had one...not acceptable 

4. How was your area split? 
It sucked we have 2 investigators instead of 10 the other 8 are in my old comps are in the other half of the split

5. In the pictures you sent of the car accident, was anyone hurt?  It did not look good.
One guy got road rash but he wasnt hurt too bad. He is the taller Filipino with his pants rolled up

6. Do you know how (like skype) you get to call home for Christmas, yet?  Also, the time?  Will it be on Christmas here or Christmas Eve?
I think we skype. I dont know the time.

7. Do you get to have any Christmas decorations in your apartment?
We can have some we dont though

Wow super busy week for you all sounds super fun though! I wont really have time to respond to it all but i read it all (: Thanks giving sounded awesome!

This week was awesome! WE KILLED THE RAT! Best day ever...until we heard more crawling in our ceiling so ya that means there is a family. yay.... My companion and I are making a dance to drummer boy I sent a fail to the dropbox. My comp and I get along great he is so funny. We went back into our area book this week and found an old investigator someone dropped, we went and visited his house. We taught him how to pray twice now and the second time we were super specific and he even told us how it's done. So we asked him to say the closing prayer and he said " Oh Lord Jesus .....more weird stuff....(ended by saying) God bless. So yeah he just doesnt want to pray how we taught him. We might have to drop him. Yesterday was fast Sunday I know they are a blessing but they are rough days ha I always get headaches and a bit impatient, Church is always stressful so much Tagalog at once! We have a member who came from Boston though and he is from Guatemala He speaks English and I love talking to him! Also yesterday I saw a rat get ran over it was partially alive still and flopping around like a fish on the road with blood going everywhere, it then did a frog jump then fish flopped again so much blood. Then when I came back from the appointment it was flattened from other cars with its inside chillin outside of him..pretty disturbing. Oh ya last monday I saw a huge spider! It was at the FHE You know I stood up on my chair and staid there till it was outside. The Filipino lady picked it up by one of its legs with her bare hands threw it outside and I didnt sleep very well that night. Because our area got split this week was kind of slow but it was still good. We got an offended member to come back to church and we have some plans this week to get referrals so we keep the work going. I hope you all have a great week. 
I love you fam,
Love, Elder Salisbury 

I did send that letter october 23 so yeah that is right (Jordan sent us a letter and we figured it took over 5 weeks to get to us-Lisa)...sucks but letters just got more and more precious (:

No comments:

Post a Comment