Week was great we got 4 new referrals and a trike driver asked us to teach him on the way to one of those referrals (gift of discernment is real). Temple was awesome I am dragging though because we woke up at four to get the 1st session, and I have a cold.
I find out tomorrow but I know there are two packages at the office for me (:
3. Do you and the other Elder's all go to the same ward?
The four in my house, yes.
4. When are transfers? I have lost track...I was just wondering if they will happen before Christmas?
Transfers are the 18th.
5. Do you know when you get to skype, yet? I just want to make sure we are all here when you do. :)
I dont know yet sorry
6. Did you make s'mores? If so, did they like them?
Yes we did I have temple pics and s'mores on my drop box and us dancing to drummer boy, I think that vid should make us money Im not sure though you tell me
Sounds like it was a great week with the fam Im jealous of the cold weather just as you are probably jealous of my weather. Our Christmas conference is tomorrow and I am stoked it won't be like home but I only get two Christmas's like this so live it up!
The language I have seen improvements and I understand more still not all. I can talk more but still less then I can understand. Also dad we thought the rats are gone but they arent this week we killed 3 babies and when I was sleeping one big one woke me up and It was running around on our kitchen floor face level to us...funnnnn....also it ate another loaf of my bread, so glad I can share with the family of rats. BASTOS SILA!
So this weeks fun story. I was on exchanges with a kid who is learning english and Im learning tagalog, we did alright we didnt talk a lot but we got the work done. We went to this less actives house and there was a family of them one was like 25 year old married with two kids. At the end of the lesson we asked do you have any questions and she said yeah it's for you (me) Do you have a girlfriend? ...so awkward so I told her yes from America and she said well Im pretty too! Then I was like so who wants to pray haha. Thats what happens when you are white in the Philippines. Work is a lot slower in december kind of sucks but we are trying. The referrals are exciting I hope they work out. We also found another Less active after teaching an investigator so we are getting more and more busy (:
Temple was awesome so pretty and I felt just a lot of peace there this mornin even when I was outside. It made me happy because it is so loud in the city that you dont get that much peace. I love you family and friends and err one who reads this. Remember IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES- a Filipino saying haha
Love, Elder Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment