Partly because I was too excited and also in case I got transferred I wouldnt be able to eat it all by the time I left but I didnt get transferred so its all good
2. How was the rest of your Christmas? What did you do after we skyped?
After I skyped we ate then I went back to my apartment and a priest threw holy water on me haha but the rest of the week was great.
3. How was your week?
awesome
4. What do you do on New Years Eve and on New Years? I know you go in early on New Years Eve but do you stay in on New Years or is it a normal day for you?
news day will be normal
5. Have you ever spoke in church?
Yes I have but just a small 5 minute talk
I have learned a valuable lesson while I have been here for those going on missions. (I dont know about mission presidents and wives) Not that I have not been working but from times when I have been sick or a comp has been sick or hard to not be lazy. It says this in PMG Work work work It is the best antidote for homesickness. You will be so much happier also. I know that is so true! Focus on your goals and your family will still be in your mind just not making you homesick. Mom the maid investigator we taught her at church yesterday she is good but hard to teach because she is shy and she won't answer questions so it is hard to tell if she is listening. We will see. I had a great week and I am so blessed to have such an amazing family and friends. Thank you. Have a great week.
Love, Elder Jordan M. Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment