Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Devils Rat Lives!

!. Are you feeling better?
Feeling better yes.


2. So, did you get your packages?  Were they from us?  Birthday or Christmas or both or from someone else?
Yes both of them Birthday and Christmas one! I got the Christmas package right on time...12th (: I love it thank you so much!

3. What happened with transfers?  Staying? Moving? New Companion? Details ;)
Staying. Same comp.

4. How are your investigators doing?  Did anything more happen with the trike driver?
Investigators doing good we have two bapt dates on january 4th so hopefully they don't fall through.

5.Any details on our phone call or skype for Christmas? When? What day? How?
No just that it is on Christmas

6. What is a Christmas conference?  What do you do at it?  How was it?
It is a thing where 3 zones come together and do skits and watch a movie and play games for a day. It was so fun! The pres and his wife did a skit with the office elders it was awesome. That pic is in dropbox

Drummer boy vid is too long sadly it doesnt load fast enough so i cant send it. The meat was pork and its called adobo. Bastos sila (Jordan said those words in last weeks email about the family of rats--Lisa) means "they are rude". I know mom  i know haha. 

Brandon that is awesome I cant wait for you to get out here just wait for the adjustment period then it is a breeze! I have been out 4 month na long!!!  Haha Austin is the man! I miss my friends they are they best! 

So this whole devil rat thing. It was saturday night and at three in the morning I woke up to my comp and E. Ganal screaming and thrashing their blankets....yeah that freaked me out! They turned the lights on and turns out the rat fell from its hole and landed on them With....my 7th day of Christmas the payday bar...unwrapped and yeah its a beast of a rat it got that out of my package and unwrapped it and carried it down the stairs and then fell. Edward you have some competition on best unwrapping pet. So then we tried to go back  to sleep but i couldnt 5 minutes later the rat tried to take it to its hole again and it fell again on Ganal and Suarez I woke up to the same thing. Crazy rat. We then tried to go to sleep again then again 5 minutes later We hear our glass cooking oil fall off our shelf on to our stove it was so loud. This time I sprinted from my bed grabbed shoes and chased the rat to the stairs and started throwing my shoes at it , to be honest I have no Idea if I hit it but it got away. So Then we just stayed up from three till we went to church and it was a long day!!! 
Language is still hard but getting better. People talk so fast haha. Hope you are doing great family! after this transfer I will almost be out 6 months. Crazy soon I get to call you too so excited I like talking more then writing! I LOVE YOU!
Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury 
PQCM

No comments:

Post a Comment