There is a member in my ward and he is awesome and has helped the ward so much even though he can't speak tagalog, He came here the 25th of september same day as me he lived in Boston and has a way cool conversion story. His Name is brother Garcia. Yeah I am so glad I can Share that news now It was so hard not to haha. West Virginia is awesome. I am stoked to visit you there!
So I am calling on the 25th 9:00 am here. So the 24th at 7:00 pm there. I am so excited to call!
2. How has your week been?
Week was a great beginning. We got punted a lot this week.
3. How are you doing? Anymore, rat stories?
No more rat stories for now. But new loss of sleep story. Our new house comp Elder O. (spelling??) Snores so loud it is insane I put toilet paper in my ear as I sleep and I sleep next to my loud fan and his snoring still breaches the ear!
I am glad you got a good laugh out of that (the rat story from last week--Lisa) it is a pretty great story it sucked at the moment though. We are going to tell our mission president soon and maybe get a new apartment. For the bread I just put it in the fridge now.
I find out if I got more packages tomorrow I am so excited for them though. Last week I dont know if I sent this but I love the calender it is so awesome! I have looked through it a ton! thanks a ton!
I like that america shirt it looks good that is fine about the Jazz shirt you can just send me one to wear if you want to.
Merry Christmas to you all and I love you all so much! I have no Idea what I am doing for Christmas hopefully I will soon! That is so awesome that you talked to the mission presidents there now. I am sure we can help each other a lot. Language still so hard! But improving. That sounds so fun with your work going and doing that also telling them where you are going.
This week we had a ward Christmas party it was so much fun. Dad you are right I have come to love this ward. The party was a lot of fun. Let me tell you these people love Karaoke and fire works. We have to go inside early for Christmas and new years maybe other days just because of fireworks. They are really loud here they sound like gun shots and not fireworks when I first came here I thought it was a gun shot and I was freaking out a bit. But now I know. Also this week my comp and I always look at the planes and act homesick and we saw one this week and I walked past a dog and my comp jumped pretending like he was crying and the dog got startled and it bark at me and tryed to eat me and I got so scared but I remembered what Nick said and I walked toward it and it stopped but people up the street were laughing and I had to go sit down so I didnt have a heart attack. About the work this week we got a new investigator and she works at a house as a maid and the owner of the house wont let us teach her there so it has been hard to teach her. We are trying to teach her at a members house, we have an appointment with her tomorrow so hopefully that will work. Next we have this investigator that lives so far away and we have been there so many time and he only answered 1 it is hard but it is because he works we know his work schedule now so we should be able to get there and have an appointment. His mom just died so we know we can help him so soon hopefully!
Merry Christmas family I love you all so much! I hope it is verry marry and can't wait to CALL!!
Love, Elder Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment