Monday, February 24, 2014

2-24-14

1- How was your week?
My week was good. I got to go to San Jose and have the P-day with all the Missionaries so that is so awesome.
2- How are you doing?
I am doing good.
3- How is your investigator doing that has been reading the Book of Mormon?
She wasn't there when we went back there this week but we will go back again this week.
4- How far is Bayan from Sablayan? 
30 minutes on a trike.
5- Funny stories?
I do. Everyone in my apartment suck at singing and they think they are amazing. It is actually funny. Another I haven't lived with anyone on my mission who doesn't chomp and you all know how much that annoys me. I am getting use to it...so I thought. I got here and one Elder R is so loud. But the worst and the weirdest is Elder G  and he makes farting noises when he chews and he doesn't even realize it..it is torture. 
6. Are you getting enough to eat?
Kind of. It is hard. But I get enough yes but sometimes I am too lazy to cook. I will get better it is just hard with no running water to wash dishes in the dark.

The picture of you all was awesome I loved it! I am going to read your talk and emails after this like you said to. I am excited to hear that! Parents it sounds like you had a great week in Sun Valley and Fam too I guess. This week I had to kill a few rats I am done taking pictures of them because I have destroyed so many already...no big deal. For the hammock thing mom I like chilling in hammocks but not the biggest fan of sleeping in them. I enjoy sleeping here though I am use to that part. Sometimes when we are in San Jose we sleep outside on the Zls porch it is a rough sleep but I am just use to gross sleeping now haha. This was a good week though, we had a picnic on the cool picture place with my zone leader. It was awesome! Work was a hard week for some reason we had a lot less numbers. It kind of sucks but it will get better this week. Today was our zone activity and it was a lot of fun! We got split into teams of five and I was the team captain team red for America and we won It was great! We played tug of war and destroyed our hands it hurts really bad! But yeah it is a fun day today me and my bestie Watts are chillin and it is great. Tomorrow we are going to a british guys house to help him with his yard I dont know why he lives out here it is weird but....he speaks english!!! Also for spiritual this week there was this guy we teach and we went to his sons birthday party and now we are teaching his daughter and she is doing better than him, so that was nice. I think this week we are splitting our areas for the new apartment in the Bayan. This is great news except I don't have other elders in the house anymore and that is already rough. 

Anyway I love you family I hope I didnt miss anything. Thanks for the love. 

Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment