I watch it twice this transfer. I will watch it once 3 hours from our house in our district center. and then two weeks later I will watch it again in Sablayan in Tagalog.
2. How was your week?
Week was okay
3.When are transfers? Will you be emailing on your Monday, next week?
I will be emailing on tuesday in two weeks my transfer ends on the 23rd.
4. Have you heard of the Bicole language? I was just wondering if they speak that on Mindoro? Cecily said they speak that in some of the areas Kolton has served on.
They don't speak it here. My comps main language is Bicole and he is from Naga.
So this week, not much to tell. But we went to this place called Yapang this week and tracted it went okay but we got punted like four times and Yapang is a 30 minute drive from our house. So when we were done up there we started waiting for a bus back. And we had an appointment soon and it was already dark. But no busses or vans drove by ...so we had to walk and we walked for two and a half hours in the dark with no food or water until we got home at about 930 haha it was rough it was so dark the only light we had was the half moon. Oh and I don't know if you know this but the moon here is like a smiley face and not a banana. Weird. We got 9 new investigators this week and it was sick one came to church! We had some good lessons and a few less actives come to Church. I hope they stay at church but one is no longer counted as a less active which is awesome and we think her daughter will get baptized. So good stuff going on here. Langauge still super hard. Oh yeah i dont know if I told you this but our district goal is 8 new investigators each week this whole transfer and we have got it ever single week so far. If we continue this we will have 80 new investigators totall this transfer pretty cool.
So many Questions mom. Ward deal yes. it was a game where you cant let the match fall off the bottle. Filipino food...I cant remember haha sorry. He is Elder Pecks comp. Skewer was a chicken head it is gross. I ate the brains. The filipinos were playing basketball. That was a youth activity with less actives. Yep sad duck.
Mom that sounds a bit sarcastic of answers but really i am just spead answering dont be offended ;) I love you family and miss you miss you (nick ;)
Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment