Monday, April 14, 2014

It was a great week.

So, this week was great. We had zone interviews so we got to stay that last 4 days in our Zl's apartment. It was so much fun we had 10 missionaries in one house for 4 days it was so awesome. Our interviews with President were great simple but great. I love his advice. Our zone was the number one zone for finding new investigators this transfer, so that is awesome. over 200 new investigators in one month. This next month we are focusing on follow up! We have 3 baptismal dates in our area and now we just have to make sure they go to church and keep commitments. So some fun things we did this week. We had a jam session in the house with our usb's just singing hymns and what not.(also dad cool idea for your mission, our mission made a list of approved songs and put them on a USB for us and then we pay them ) I like the idea and that way I dont have to down load it myself. Next we did the sprite banana challenge again and no one threw up this time but our stomachs hurt so bad and we almost threw up but no, it was fun and stupid (we have pics but this computer shop isnt working with my card reader right now it is annoying. I have funny pictures this week). I think one of my favorite moments this week was Elder Tipene and I did exchanges in the area in San Jose and it was so fun working with him he is Kiwi (Ask davis warnock what that is hahah how is it goin mate...how did you like all them walabee's) (i am getting my Australian linggo on haha. So we were on a tracting goal to get 30 tracts 30 oym's and 10 new investigators in one night. We ended the night with 17 tracts 22 oym's and 5 new investigators haha we were reaching for the stars but that is still A LOT. Any way while we were tracting we played this game where you have to say a certain word while you talk to that person, and we switch off talking to the people. So I started and My word was Jollibee (a fast food place in the Philippines) it was so funny i messed up what i meant to say I meant to say "we came from jolliebee now we are  here for you" Kind of random all ready right? But then I said "babalik kami sa jolliebee tapos pupunta kami dito para sa iyo" which means we are going to go to jolliebee then come back here for you. it was so funny the guy just told us he was busy. We did that to 6 more houses and they were all so funny! It also helped me loosen up and helped break the ice a bit. Another thing Tipene did was he would tract a house completely in english and it was so funny it worked sometimes too. If they didn't understand he would switch back but if you heard him you would laugh he did it so funny! yep so conference was also so awesome i loved it. I dont want to go into too much detail but I liked the courage and pretty much all of it yeah! i dont have my notes with me but I loved it all. 



1. Have you been able to watch conference yet?  If so, what was your favorite talk or what stood out to you?
I cant tell you yet but the guy dad knew of was awesome and he did seem really nervous haha

2. Have you received your other package?  I had sent a total of 3 and I know that you have received 2 of them, right?
yes i got the american flags and i love it THANK YOU SO MUCH!
3. I had one question from your pictures you sent last week...you guys were digging a hole and it was full of water, what was the hole for and for who? 
it was for a branch member and it was a bathroom. 

4. Do you have any thoughts on what might happen with transfers? Do you think you will stay? New companion?  
i think a new comp and i am staying ..i think

i cant wait for sun valley when i come home it sound sweet! also you guys will do so good you will love it (mission) it is coming soon and i dont know anything about mothers day. Thanks for the commitment advice dad i will try it. 
I love you all. Stay righteous San Diego 
Love Elder Salisbury 

I will try to get pics 

No comments:

Post a Comment