Monday, June 23, 2014

Hey Fellow Missionaries and family

1. Did you get to take a nap last p-day?
 No we were going to then on the way home we saw some ward members playing basketball. So we decided to show them that they need to play soccer and not waist there time on basketball ;) (teasing) so No


2. What are you doing for your p-day this week?
we have Mall day today so we are going to the mall

3. How was your week?
it was good it felt super short this time

4. How is your investigator...Jessica doing?
She is doing good she is still super excited/nervous for her baptism but we had to move her date to the 5th of July because we didnt realize that she had wow problems until after the wow lesson and they are suppose to be clean for four weeks so we just had to move it but it is still on

5. Since you are in a 4 elder apartment...are your beds just mattresses on the floor in the same room? (like it was in Sablayan?)
we sleep in different rooms..for some reason it is not aloud to have more than one companionship per room which sucks because we cant use the aircon because of that rule

6. Was Elder Houston the one from Alaska?
Houston is my batch in the mission (we leave the same time) the one from alaska is Elder Cubbedge

7. I was just thinking about the picture with the kitty in your bag...did the kitty go in the bag on its own or did you put the kitty in there?  
The Cat just likes getting in bags. the member said that and so i opened my bag on the floor and sure enough. It does like getting into bags haha

Mom mission advice Love them and listen to them like you told me to do. We all have different challenges, so the better you know them the better you can help them.

So Fam I will update you quick on my fast five day week. Not much happened. We worked a lot on getting referrals this week not much success yet but we are doing these member lesson things that our president wants us to do and they are awesome. The first lesson is just visit the family do a small lesson about why we need to share the gospel with our friends usually an object lesson and then sing a song while they write down all of there friends until the hymn is over. Then we say pray about who is ready and we will come back and follow up. So we have done a bunch of lesson 1's. It was a good week though we are hoping for 2 baps in july so yep. That is it for now. 

Parents that is one crazy week for you both! I was thinking about what time it was in America so I could know what was probably going on. But that is so cool about Elder Holland I read his talk in the Liahona this week because you guys were getting set apart by him. That is so crazy you are in the MTC, The MTC was my absolute favorite it was so much fun and spiritual. Very different in ways and similar in others. But that is awesome. Dad that is good you saw some movies. two weeks ago I saw a poster of that one with Edge of tomorrow and I wanted to see it so bad so I am glad you saw it and said the ending was just ok haha. I have such a crave for movies all the time haha I get that from you I think. But dont worry I wont watch any. I am so jealous that you guys basically a general conference yesterday that is so cool the Prophet talked to you. So you will be in West Virginia next week??? I thought it was July 1st. Nick and Morgan have the house by themselves....dont destroy it without me!! ;) Jokes It is in good hands. I Love the updates everyone! Sorry this email is so scattered I didnt know what to write about today.  But I loved your emails! 

Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment