Monday, June 30, 2014

MISSIONARIES PO TAYO

Dang that is a crazy week! First off tell Elder Colligan we need to chill after the mission and update me on you guys. Or just chill. Also Elder Blessent is in my zone right now and I will be seeing him today at the zone activity! He is awesome. I like him. He was also companions with my trainer before. Also I saw my first fire fly in Mindoro They are so pretty! Mom and Dad that sounds like a crazy week but so awesome! I Kept laughing at your emails they were so funny and great. My Kabahay was like you need to calm down haha. The fathers death would really be so hard I remember when Elder Roman (my first zone leader) his dad died it was so sad! he was devastated! He didn't talk to anyone for three days except President Revillo. The lesson with the boy peeing was hilarious though! I dont have a lot of time today but we are really busy with having the zone activity and a dinner appointment with a ward lady who is buying us PIZZA!! Food is literally my favorite thing since Mindoro! I love it! Dad and mom you sound so busy! You sound like you are doing so good and will be such great leaders! I am a proud son!! Send me pics each week of each missionary and stuff you do! I am excited to email you on a mission point of view. I hope I didnt miss anything big for responding if i did I am sorry. 
1. How was your week?
My week was good and hard I will say why later

2. Any funny stories?
Yes also tell them later. 

SO this week was great but hard. Elder Barreno got sick so we didn't work all day Friday so we had to do weekly planning on Saturday which slowed us down a bunch. Also I got sick the same time but not as bad..he was throwing up and stuff. But good news we are both at full health now. He requested a blessing from all four of us and he was almost all the way better the next day. So that was the bad part the good part......................................Jessica is getting baptized! she passed her interview on Saturday and she was the most excited of all four investigators I have baptized. So July 5th we have a Baptism! I am so excited. Also we have this crazy idea that a zone leader gave us for UP (University of the Philippines) to make a giant BOM and walk around with it at UP campus at first I was like that is stupid then I thought about it and when we oym (open your mouth) people on the campus it is really hard and I think if we do this people will literally come up to us and it will be easier to talk to them. So yep YOSO ;) You Only Serve Once (i just made that up haha). Also today for Pday we have our zone activity and we are playing dodgeball with paper balls we made from newspaper. They are actually pretty hard I am so stoked. We built the balls and some armor last night haha. It is on my pics. The Funny story mom is I was in my room talking to Elder William and then the Pinoys told us to come out and watch something........Grabe talaga they were playing baseball with card board and the dodgeballs. The first hit my comp slams it and it goes straight to a picture on the wall and shatters it I was laughing so hard. It gets crazy the night before P-day ahaha we get so excited for the next day. That is all on dropbox. so that is my week!
I love you Family! 
Love Elder Salisbury! 

No comments:

Post a Comment