So this week was a good. It was a slow working week for a couple reasons. 1st was we had to go get our finger prints done at the visa place in Manila, so we had to get up really early. That was a lot of fun though Elder Robison and I got to do splits and go there with a bunch of foreigners. We got them done just hung out till everyone finished. Then all the Elders went to this burger place where there is this challenge Elder Lang Sui beat the challenge. Look at the pics I sent, it is the burger and fries I took a picture of the challenge is to eat all the fries and burger and drink in 5 minutes. The 3 I took a picture of did the challenge only Lang Sui finished. It is crazy hard. So he got his food for free because he finished it in 5 minutes. I didnt do the challenge but I ate the burger it was a lot of food. The other reason was I was in my 3rd Typhoon on Friday. We had to stay in all day. It was really fun. We all just hung out and played soccer (inside), worked out, talked and it was a nice break. Some things that wasnt good the one investigator that was giving up smoking, he told us he wanted to stop lessons because he felt guilty going to church while he was still having problems smoking. We told him we wanted him to come anyway but he said just a break start teaching me again in two weeks, so hopefully he will still work out. We got an investigator that has been investigating for like 6 weeks to come to church for the first time yesterday it was awesome. We got permission to play basketball from our president with him next week to get him closer to other kids in the ward. He loves basketball! I think I might give him that Jazz shirt that I had you send me to give away. yep good spiritual week (:
I had a really funny but painful experience Saturday night. So I was showering and Elder Brown started yelling up at me making funny of me and stuff. So I got out of the shower and started walking down the stairs..I was only wearing a towel and very wet. I start walking down a step and I slip...yep I fell down the stairs, 6 concrete tiled sharp stairs haha then Elder Robison came out from his shower because he heard me fall and I am just sitting in the corner where i ended falling...with no more towel yep I was naked in a corner in pain Elder Robison turns the corner and I am just "ow freak freak...that really hurt" Elder Robison was just laughing hard at me naked with a bruised back! I have pictures of my back on dropbox haha yeah it hurt! Luckily I didn't hit my head. I hope you are doing good family and get a laugh out of my story. I love you all!
Love, Elder Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment