| Elder Maroket and me at the Manila Temple |
Week was alright had some problems with my comp but I hope it will get better this week.
2. How was the temple?
The temple was good loved it great day we went to the mall after and it was nice, had subway.
3. Do you know how many stakes are in your mission?
I think we have ten stakes.
So this week was good. Short. But first last month in our mission we got 126 baptisms in our mission and before president Revillo it was like 50 but it hasnt been over 100 in over 5 years! So that is awesome!
Also it has been Christmas for about 15 days now. Philippines celebrates for four months haha I love it!
I love my house it is so fun. We are always having fun when we come home from work. I hope my kabahays dont change.
There is so much going on back home. It is crazy. There is not much going on here. Just trying to fix some stuff. But lovin my house.
I don't really even know what to talk about anymore it all just sounds the same.
But mom the pics on my camera the ones that say "happy c day" are for you, dad and Kate it means cake day. I wanted to send a little more because I didnt send much last week. So that is for you three! love you
I love you family.
Love,
Jordan
I didnt know elder Colligan was your assistant?
Elder Heaton was a great missionary
Love you guys thanks for the email sounds like a busy week
Love jo
No comments:
Post a Comment