Monday, September 29, 2014

No more Elder Acaling

1. How is your back?  Did your back turn black and blue?
My back is fine. It went blue not too bad. 


2. How was your week?
It was good week

3. Did you get into the orthodontist?
I am today

4. Did you find some shoes?  Take a picture of them on you (of course ;))
Yes I did, they are awesome thanks! they are in my dropbox

5. When are your transfers?
They are on the 8th I am getting a new comp

So on Monday after we emailed we all went to an all you can eat restaurant called Viking for two elders birthdays in our zone. It was a lot of fun. We ate a ton! There are a lot of big Elders here haha especially for the Philippines. It was a lot of good food. 
  Yeah got my new shoes I love them! So comfy and I use them every night! 
We had an awesome FHE last week we had two families one was a recent convert family the other was a part member family It went great had a great lesson and then played games it was a good night! 
Then later that week we did exchanges with the MTC again and it went well. The Elder I worked with told me about Osa Masina (Mckay Bickmore's friend) and how he is playing ranked like top 50 in The nation...is that true. That is so awesome if it is! Me and him just talked about sports the entire time we were walking to appointments haha it was great. 
We also had a dinner with all the Elders in our house and it was great food and the guy is super good in English and so we all just spoke english the entire time. it was fun. We went to our bishops house this week too it was great they fed us peachy peachy which is that weird stuff that is colored and looks like blobs of weirdness it is good! So Elder Acaling, on Friday night we got a text from President Revillo and he said can I call you. So he called and then I answered and he asked if he could talk to my companion and Elder Acaling replaced my old roommate Elder Gonzaga in the office as apartment specialist. He left on Sunday yesterday to get trained so now I am in a companionship of 3 with Elder Robison and Elder Brown for a week and a half hahaha I am so happy I love these two! 
So  about investigators this week, Allan the smoker started coming to church again and he is still just trying to quit thanks for the suggestions dad they were a help, I told him about Great grandpa it went great. We are hoping to get 2 baptisms in  October. 
That is it for this week love you family 
Love, Elder Salisbury 
yeah it does, it is always rainy in rainy season here. 
Fun was the FHE or the eating all we could. Spiritual was talking to Allan about still coming to church. 
Yep I know Elder Yourglich he is the finance secretary and he was at my house yeterday to pick up Elder Acaling. He is a cool and good missionary. 
Yeah sounds like you are crazy busy and need some more time to work out. I hope you can find more time for that we work out and it feels great! 
Thanks for the emails Mom and Dad I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment