Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WOW crazy week back home!

1. How are you doing? How was your week?
Great such a long week though 9 days no p-day is rough 


2. Do you still have to hand wash your clothes? (just wondering since you are in a nicer apartment)
we pay a lady in our ward to hand wash them

3. How was the work in your new area this week?
Great I will explain. 

Great week. A lot of good work. I dont have a lot of time today so I will say this really quick. One of our investigators has been struggling with WOW and last time we went he hadnt had a cigarette in 2 days which he use to have a pack a day and he has just been going little by little now 2 days I am stoked and shocked. He is a dedicated investigator. Another lady has been dropped by many Missionaries we went to her yesterday and extended a baptismal date then she asked us tons of Q's and we answered them with the spirit it was great then she said she wants to re hear the lessons before she decides so that is what we are going to do. So I hope! We had a FHE with a bunch of new converts. There are pics with these little girls they are so fun they love me haha. I have a video of them singing Frozen I am hoping it will download to drop box it is so cute! We played a game where if you lose you get baby powder on your face so that is why that is on there. Also another FHE like that later in the week. We got a couch as well for our apartment it is really dirty but we cleaned it. We also gave each other haircuts with the clippers you guys gave me. Sorry this is so rushed I dont have a lot of time. It is temple day today. A lot more happened but I will email on Monday again. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mom and Kate!!! I love you both so much! Think of you everday! I hope you both have such a great day and week! I miss you both! I will be there for your next Birthdays! 

Thanks for the emails parents loved them! sorry this one is so short I will be back on on manday witha better one! But look at my pics (: 

I love you family and Happy birthday again Mom and Kate! 

Love Jordan


P.S. Can you each send me a picture of you guys with me like one per each fam member In laws as well. send it through email. I want to put them in my White handbook If you dont have one with me just a pic of you! I like showing them to people. (future in laws too) 

No comments:

Post a Comment