Monday, March 2, 2015

BAPTISMS! :p

1. How has your week been?
Wonderful (: 

2. Did you have your baptisms this week?  How did they go? How did finding go last week?
Baptism great it is talked about below. Finding went good we found a new family that has a lot of potential they just have to go to church. 

3. Did you ever get the address from your investigator that has a sister that lives here in WV? 
Not the address but phone number ...i explain below as well...i realize that is a little more awkward a phone number only but yeah..

We had a great week! We had two baptisms Saturday and Elder Lewis and Elder Pobuayon had one. It was such a great experience. I think the strongest spiritual experience in my whole mission. During the baptism we had our Elders Quorum President talk and welcome Tolits (their baptism) into Elders Quorum, the Relief society President welcomed and gave two books to Aicel (our baptism) and then the Primary President welcomed Airick (our baptism and son of Aicel) to Primary. It couldn't have been any better. Then the next day Erick (the Father and Husband of Aicel and Airick) bore his testimony during sacrament meeting and said how he has been waiting for this moment for 24 years. He gave thanks to Elder Lokotui and I; said he owes his families eternal salvation to us, I was so happy to have helped in the conversion of his family. Brother cried and bore a great testimony of the savior. The whole congregation felt the spirit that is for sure, a lot of the testimonies after said how touched they were by this fathers testimony. Just a great two days. Loved every second of it.  All three of them were definitely ready to get baptized and very excited to as well. So awesome! That was our baptism last week I will send pics! 

Also today for pday this morning we woke up and bought food then BBQed it was delicious this is all for our district activity! Then we went to the bowling alley we did 2 games of bowling then I won 1 game lost the second (rigged ;) ) Then we played pool I won pool! Yeaya! Now we are emailing and that is our great pday!  So update on that referral I got the information this is what he gave me, Her name is Aida Her number I think is an international number so you would tell her that I talked to her brother Dexter. She is in a born again church I think and then she said she was willing to talk to you. Honestly I don't know what you should tell her just get her address I guess...If it doesn't work out it is fine but we at least got the number right. Let me know if you want to do it a different way. That was my great week I love you family! Have a good week! 
Dang Jay is getting married that is awesome you will have to send me pics. I also did not know that Lindsey had a baby! That is so awesome though! Hey Also mother I would love updates on peoples mission calls that get them (: Thanks. People like Noah, Mckay, etc. 

I have tried the Jawbreaker food challenge twice and didn't do it either times we have a few missionaries who have done it. It is so much food now when I go there I just eat a regular burger. 

That is very exciting that Nate and Liz, Kate and Claire are going to see you! Sounds like they are all very busy! Bri did tell me she got a new job. That is so cool! Sounds like a great job!
Haha i wish it was cloudy and rainy recently no rain or clouds just super hot. 

Yeah being able to interview was great. To be an actual judge of something is a rare chance in the church it is a great spiritual experience. 

I will be thinking of zone conference ideas i have zone interviews on the 10th so maybe we will see something there. 
That was my great week I love you family! Have a good week! 

Enjoy the ride!
Love, Elder Salisbury 


No comments:

Post a Comment