Monday, March 16, 2015

Blabalbalblabuogh

1. Who goes to zone interviews?  Is that with the mission President?  How was it?  Where are the Zone Leaders at...is it very far from Bignangonan?
I answered this in the email. But the ZL's are about a 45 minute ride away.
2. How are the new referrals that the branch President gave you doing?  Have you been able to teach them again?We went to teach them again this week and the guy said the Mom wasn't there. Then he started speaking in a different dialect and after me and my comp talked to him we asked each other we were like "Did i just get really bad at Tagalog or was that a different language?" haha it was funny. 

The "wedding tie" from Bri & Bennett's reception
3. How was your week?  Did you get your Valentine package, yet?  Or the tie from Bri and Bennett?
I got the package!! (: I got the tie as well (: I sent pics of it in dropbox! I love the package thank you so much! (: the pictures were a great idea i love looking at new pics! I am also so stoked to eat the sun flower seeds. I am saving them for when Elder Lewis and I do exchanges this week and we are going to have some America time haha. 

4. What is the "infini" drink you have been sending pictures of?  What are in the ones you have had?  Are they good?
It is a tea place but we always get the milk shake things after a long day of work. They are good not as good as American Milk shakes but they are better then the usual Filipino ones. I have gotten a chocolate one, blueberry and mango! Loved all three!
  
5. What did you do for your p-day today?  When are your transfers?  
We had a zone bowling activity it was alright the ZL's kind of messed up on timing so we were only with the zone for a little bit and basically turned into a District activity :/ March 25 are transfers...there will probably be a lot of transfers in our zone because last transfer there were not a lot. 

So let me see if I can remember any of this week! Ha Just kidding. So on Tuesday we went to zone interviews and It went really well we had some good workshops on focusing on people who are progressing, obviously but like more in detail about that / the 3 month goal thing, also planning and schedule. I enjoyed it more than some of the last zone interviews I have had. Then I had my interview with president it went really well. He asked about my room mates and how they have been getting along. Then he talked to me about my area and said how it is a special area, that our branch is the key branch in the District and that if we can focus on reactivating priesthood holders our branch will be the reason it becomes a stake. So that is really exciting and cool that he trusts me to be district leader over this area. The week before too I actually had a district meeting workshop on reactivating Priesthood and getting the part members in their houses as well. He then asked how I see the end of my mission. I told him about how you guys have seen people stop working and how it affects everyone else and how I want to finish strong. Probably my favorite interview with President Revillo. 
Then on Thursday the ZL's worked with us that was fun. He told us how good we were at ITLing (Inviting to Learn). That was cool because of how much we have been working on that to see how people notice your efforts. The ZL was pretty good but sometimes I felt like he scared people when he talked to them...probably because he is 6'8 haha i would be scared too if I was 5' something. Last week we also went and did a language assessment in Quezon City, so we were just so busy with not working. Other than that the week was a success we got 7 referrals which was awesome, it has been hard to contact though. We will do it this week. 
I also have been focused on doing my 30 minute morning workout. I have Elder Lewis time my sets and time my rest time so I don't get side tract and it has worked very well. 
For my visa I have only done it twice (the finger prints). Kolton is coming up to Manila to do it on Wednesday!! That would be so cool if I saw him but very unlikely! 
That is my week pretty good stuff right (: 
I love you Fam! 
Enjoy the ride
Elder Jo Salisbury 




No comments:

Post a Comment