Monday, March 30, 2015

4 months

1. How was your week?
It was a good week. Busy.

2.  Where is Elder Gam from?  What was the exact date of transfers?  How long has Elder Gam been out?  
He is from Leyte (Tocloban mission). March 25th  Transfers. Gam came into the field same time as me. Goes home in September though. 

Elder Lewis before leaving for Mindoro Sablayan...the island I
served on for 5 1/2 months. 
So some stuff that went down this week. Elder Gam is really good at cleaning the house. The house was pretty messy and Elder Lewis and I were the only ones who would clean so yeah but now it is spotless. So we had a cool experience last week Elder Gam (Gum) and I were going to an investigators house and I tried to go a different way then we usually go and I got lost haha. But then we found this guy that approached us and said he wants to be taught so we are teaching him later today. The Branch is working with us really well lately I think because school is out here. So to answer your question about investigators is yes and we will have a lot of new ones this week. Oh also I bought a Bahag last week that is loin cloth haha I am now a Mangyan. I have pics I dont know if you want me to send those....let me know haha. 

Also a weird story this week. So one of our investigators started texting me and asked who was texting.  I said Me didn't think anything of it then she started telling me how much she likes me  and to not show my comp the texts. So of course I showed my comp immediately and didn't text back once. Then we told our Zone Leaders. They said just not to text back and keep them updated.  Yeah so at church yesterday we had no investigators there ): But a guy came to church that is from Germany we talked and he is a member. He lives in Germany and he just came here to visit because his wife is from the Philippines. He wasn't very good in English though kind of hard to understand everything he said, but it was cool to meet him. So yep that is my week Love you family! 
Enjoy the Ride 
Love Elder Salisbury


No comments:

Post a Comment