Monday, March 9, 2015

I saw my MTC BATCH!!

1. How was your week?
So great loved it! 

2. What are you doing for your p-day today?
We went to a all you can eat buffet with Elders Watts and Phelps and other missionaries...now we are emailing that is it.
 
3. Have you ever done the Tagalog session at the temple?
Nope

So I am not going to be too long on this email because I have to go to my zone leaders house tonight for zone interviews tomorrow we are staying the night there. 
Okay so this week was good we did some great work found a bunch of new investigators. One I am specifically excited about is our branch president gave us a referral. He took us to there house and we decided to do a service project to meet them. So we helped clean out this warehouse thing with trash (pics). After we went and talked to them got a date to visit them (Friday). Then our branch president took us to Mcdonalds to eat it was awesome. Then on Friday we taught the two and they were good but I think they are already devoted Jehovah Witnesses so I hope we will be able to change that haha. Then next big event this week was my comp and I got called to go down to the MTC and get our finger prints for our visa. When we got there we were so surprised there were tons of other missions there. Like 5 or 6 missions (just older people in the mission). Including Cavite mission which is where my batch (group) went from the MTC. It was so good to see them! They are all looking so good and we were talking the entire time. As if it hasn't been a year and a half since I have seen them. I am so glad I have served a mission for so many reasons this is one of those reasons the people you meet are so awesome. Those were the highlights of my week! I love and miss you family! 
Enjoy the ride

Mom
I will stay in WV until the 14th (: 
That is crazy how soon that is and that Bri is doing my UVU stuff! So fast. 

Haha Mom that is intense stuff i think I would pass out but what a great honor to speak with an Apostle you will do great! I will pray for you though!
This month is good but bad no baptisms lined up for March but finding doing good other then we are not finding anyone who is progressing that is the problem we find a lot of people but none are progressing right now. 
Mom you are very inspiring! I am excited to come home and talk to you about my mission so I can tell you some of my encouraging stories not through email. Also just always enjoy the ride that has helped me always. 
I hope you have a great week too! I love you 

Dad

That is so cool that Elder Christofferson is going to your mission how exciting, mom told me she is really nervous...she will do great though. 
That is so cool and funny I can totally see moms face when she heard that. Mom who use to be scared to speak in sacrament now she is speaking with an Apostle....inspiring really. 
That is a really cool experience with the hymns
I have chosen to stay in WV longer like you guys suggested. That is only a little extra time but I know how much the little things matter in life. One movie I watched one time said that was their rule I dont remember what movie but it said enjoy the little things. So I hope to help make your mission for you and mom a little easier by giving you some little things to enjoy! 
Thank you Mom and Dad for your example. I have really felt your love in this email today and the spirit as well. I have truly been born of goodly parents who love the Lord. 
I am very blessed! I love you parents! 

Love Jordan 




No comments:

Post a Comment