1. What happened with transfers? Did you stay? New companion? Details please. ;)
I am staying my new comp is Elder Gam he is Filipino. Elder Lokotui is going to Taguig I really liked Lokotui he is one of my favorite comps Today he gave me his Tongan T-shirt. It meant a lot, very thoughtful. Elder Lewis is going to Mindoro Sablayan that is super cool. My new roommate is Elder Sing I dont know how you spell it but he is half Fijian and half Indian.

2.
What is a language assessment? What do you have to do?
you just speak Tagalog into a mic and they evaluate and stuff
3. What does malapit na ako magiging RM…mean?
That means I am close to being an RM (returned missionary)
4. How was your week?
Great week!
First off congrats Mother on your great talk! Sounds like you did very good! It sounds very scary! You are brave! I am excited to listen to it.
So it was a good week this week. I think the thing I enjoyed the most this week is seeing my district actually getting a long with each other. Seeing where they started 84 days ago was very rough, but now they all seem to get a long great. Good stuff. So this week for the work it was alright, we contacted our referral that we got last week and she is great she wants to be baptized and everything. It was a pretty busy week I did exchanges with Elder Lewis it was a good time, we contacted Prospective Elders we had some good success hopefully they will come back to church. Next day I had DL (District leader) training I saw some good friends Elder Watts, Elder Lucido and Elder Houston. Elder Houston is my batch he is going to UVU also and he is going home 2 weeks early and asked if I think I want to do that I am thinking no but I thought I would bring it up with you two just to hear your opinion. I am pretty sure it is a no though and just go home when I am suppose to. After that it was just a normal week with good work. Some good new investigators still didn't come to church though...that is our only problem really. I think we will have a baptism in April though. So yeah overall a great week. Also so crazy I am choosing classes now what?! Hope you have a great week family. I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment